what we do...
is an innovative technology company focused on improving energy and temperature performance in retail refrigeration.
We work in partnership with Williams Advanced Engineering in our design, modelling and testing of new technology, and with our OEM and retail clients in delivery of bespoke solutions for commercialisation.
aerofoil and vortex technologies...
- aerodynamically straighten cold air curtains
- reduce cold air spill and cold-aisle syndrome
- improve energy efficiency by up to 40%
- improve product temperatures, reducing shrinkage and food waste
- can be retro-fitted in situ or specified for new-build
- provide a barrier-free alternative to glass doors
so far we've installed...
our latest news...
M&S chooses Aerofoils to save energy and carbon emissions
Marks and Spencer, the iconic UK high street retailer, has chosen to roll out Aerofoils, the Formula One-inspired energy saving device for open-fronted retail fridges from Aerofoil Energy Ltd.
John Austin-Davies joins Aerofoil Energy
Aerofoil Energy is delighted that John Austin-Davies has joined the team as our specialist technical advisor and a key member of our Vortex development group.
Boots begins roll-out of aerofoils
Another major high-street retailer has selected aerofoils as its shelf-edge technology of choice.